Want to earn a degree at Herzing University and wondering if the university offers your preferred choice of course? If yes, then you are on the right page.
We have published a list of Herzing University accredited programs and the requirements for admission for all prospective students. So read on and explore the available courses offered in the school.
Herzing University is a private university with its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and several locations spread throughout the US. This institution offers degrees in professions including healthcare, business, technology, and nursing.
Most programs at Herzing University offer options for you to earn either a diploma, an associate or a bachelor’s degree. And the good news is that you can obtain these degrees at your convenience.
Herzing University also offers four master’s degree programs, including 6 MSN concentrations and 7 MBA concentrations.
At Herzing University, you can complete your degree more quickly. You can earn your associate degree in less than two years, a bachelor’s degree in three years, and an MBA combo in just four years.
Herzing University Degree Programs
Earn a diploma, a certificate, an undergraduate degree, or a graduate degree from more than 40 programs in nursing, public safety, healthcare, technology, and business.
Herzing University will help you find the ideal program even if you are pursuing your degree for the first time or returning to advance your career. Below are the available programs.
- Technology (Computer Networking, Computer Programming, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Information Technology (IT), Interdisciplinary Studies, Software Development, Technology Management)
- Public safety (Criminal Justice, Emergency Medical Technician, Homeland Security, Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Healthcare (Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Dental Radiology, Health Information Management, Health Sciences, Healthcare Administration, Interdisciplinary Studies, Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Office Administration, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Sterile Processing, Surgical Technology)
- Nursing (PN, ASN, BSN, MSN, PMC, DNP,
- Business (Accounting / Bookkeeping, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Interdisciplinary Studies, Marketing, Project Management)