Want to pursue your studies in an online format at Arizona State University and wondering how much is ASU online tuition? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the estimated cost of attending ASU online classes in the comfort of your own home. So read on to know the total amount to budget for your online lessons.
Arizona State University Online Tuition
Arizona State University (ASU) online tuition costs between $561–$1,343 per credit hour, depending on your course of study, course load, and transfer credits.
Arizona State University costs for students range from $543–$1,343 per credit hour* for graduate programs online, or $561–$661 per credit hour* for undergraduate degrees online. These estimated costs include program fees.
See the cost per credit hour for each online degree type below:
- Cost for online bachelor’s degrees: $561–$661 per credit hour
- Cost for online master’s degrees: $543–$1,343 per credit hour
- Cost for online certificates: $543–$1,099 per credit hour
Graduate and undergraduate cost estimates above include program fees. Special class fees are dependent on specific class enrollment and are not stated above. The RN to BSN program is $474 per credit hour.
Note: Upon approval by the Arizona Board of Regents or in other circumstances that are consistent with board policy, ASU reserves the right to raise or modify tuition and fees without prior notice. Such modifications would be applicable to both current students enrolled at ASU and new students.
Additionally, all tuition costs and fees could change at any time to reflect any typos. Please take note that fees charged for any period may be changed at a later time.
How Can I Find Out How Much My Tuition Will Be?
- Identify which ASU degree you want to earn.
- Determine whether you are an international student, out-of-state, or in-state resident.
- You can also calculate your overall costs by using the school tuition estimator.
- Apply for financial aid (About eighty percent of all Arizona State University students receive some form of financial aid, which means that only a few students end up paying the full tuition).
For more updated information about ASU online tuition and fees, visit https://asuonline.asu.edu/what-it-costs.